Playing this game after watching the series is interesting.

#1 Edited by xyzygy (9895 posts) -

It shows that the writers of the show knew what they wanted to do with the whole thing from the get go. Before any of the Flash-Sideways in season 6 began, this game had the first flash sideways moment and it's very interesting to note how the game and Season 6 ends and begins. Also, little things are hinted at throughout the game, like Locke's connection with the Man in Black. If you're a huge fan of Lost like I am you should check this game out. The gameplay isn't stellar and it is pretty short but it is still interesting. Don't spend too much money on it though, I found my copy for 10 bucks at Gamestop and I think that's a good deal for this game if you're a Lost fan. So yeah, Lost fans - if you see this for cheap go check it out!

Also: Can you say "Easy Achievements"?

#2 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -

hmm.. interesting. Might have to give this a shot. I'd get the PS3 version which unfortunately has no trophies iirc, but still.

#3 Posted by wickedsc3 (1046 posts) -

I picked it up too.  But I have not finished it yet because i  bought mine from the games on demand and half way though it froze up and i need to re download it.  I might just do that tonight.  I thought it was fun for what I played, but like you said the game play isn't great but being a fan of the tv series I could look past it just to get some more lost.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.