3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

Short Review 0

One of my favorite games of all time; I cannot BELIEVE that more people have not played this NES game. The graphics aren’t great, but the controls are spot on. The levels are imaginative, and the boss battles are tense and exciting. The combat is inventive in that you must first shoot enemies with your gun to freeze them and then use your spear on them. There are power-ups to let you jump higher, make your spear longer, and give you cool bullets for your gun. I love this game, and if you’ve got ...

If games were "B" movies..... 0

This game is similar to a B movie in so many ways. You know how there are all those low budget sci-fi space movies that have "alien - like" aliens in them.... well Low G Man is sorta like that. It has some decent game play, average to decent graphics for 1990 and average sound. Basically you are a Dude with a low gravity suit that lets you jump bat shit crazy high. You have a freeze gun, spear, get weapon upgrades and can get into vehicles, sounds cool right? Well if you ever saw the original tr...