WOOO! LUIGI'S MANSION 2!

#1 Posted by TehFedro (431 posts) -

Finally, After years of waiting it's finally here. I've been waiting for an announcement for Luigi's Mansion 2 for so long. This has sold me on the 3DS. I know this is brief and uninteresting but I have been blown away. I do have a question however, Is there anybody else here that is excited for Luigi's Mansion 2? Just want to know because I want to see it sold like crazy so there can possibly be another one!

#2 Posted by GodsMistakeXx (134 posts) -

I'm stoked for this... Odd they never realized how perfect this was for the Wii though....

#3 Posted by AjayRaz (12477 posts) -

it certainly feels like too long, but it's nice to see it return, despite not ever playing it. 

#4 Posted by TehFlan (1928 posts) -

Yeah, it's awesome that they're making another one.

#5 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

I never played the original, though I had always intended to. I will be sure to check this out.

#6 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3134 posts) -

Yeah, this was great news.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I have a sealed copy of Lugi's Mansion somewhere, I played a friends version for about an hour and enjoyed it so I decided on getting my own, never touched it though. Prehaps now is as good as time as any to go and play it.

#8 Edited by Icicle7x3 (1206 posts) -

Im stoked, but I wasn't digging the music in that trailer. It needs that classic Luigi's Mansion theme.

#9 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1336 posts) -

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES 

LUIGIS TIME IS NOW

#10 Posted by Kjellm87 (1722 posts) -

NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION TO WEEGEE, until now.

#11 Posted by lizardspike (154 posts) -

Yes, this announcement has made my e3! So excited!

#12 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

I am so fucking excited to play this.

#13 Posted by Brendan (8180 posts) -

I only ever played the game once at my friends place, but I'm excited to see what it's all about. I'm going to be pretty selective of my 3DS purchases though, because ultimately any games for that platform are going to take a backseat behind my home console purchases.

#14 Posted by ShadowVirus (793 posts) -

I bought Luigi's Mansion twice, it was a great game. will definitely get a 3DS for this.

#15 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

I never thought I would see the day! This is awesome!

#16 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

Oh cool, they already have a 3D trailer in the eShop.

#17 Posted by The_Infamous_C4 (94 posts) -

its about time, hopefully it does well, i want it on a console.

#18 Posted by benjaebe (2784 posts) -

Amazing, but I wish they would've announced it for the Wii and not the 3DS. The Wii is seriously lacking in some decent first party support right now - only thing really coming up is Zelda. Luigi's Mansion would've gone a long way in making me happy to own a Wii again.

#19 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

I hope it will have X360 and PS3 support. Will be some sparking nostalgia in me when i play this!
#20 Posted by Yanngc33 (4461 posts) -

I remember nothing about the first one yet I played it twice

#21 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

It's the only reason why I would want a 3DS. It's so tempting! I want a Vita and I want a 3DS and this just looks great but the 3D really hurts my eyes so I want to get the Vita! Why does it have to be so tough.. 

#22 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5293 posts) -

WOOOO!

#23 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -

Rather it go out to the Wii instead of the 3ds as I'd be interested in playing it if it was on the Wii but sadly do not have any Nintendo handhelds.

#24 Posted by sopranosfan (1935 posts) -

When I was watching Nintendo's conference outside of the Wii U this was probably the best part in my opinion.  For a brief moment I almost decided to get a 3DS instead of the PSVita.

#25 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

Crazy people, like @ZombiePie think Luigi's mansion is a bad game.

#26 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

It's nice to see there are a lot of people that actually liked Luigi's Mansion. I remember it getting ripped on quite a bit. I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it to be a charming change of pace. Very happy to see a sequel is coming.

#27 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

@Yanngc33 said:

I played through Luigi's Mansion 20 times.

#28 Posted by Yanngc33 (4461 posts) -

@yoshimitz707 said:

@Yanngc33 said:

I played through Luigi's Mansion 20 times.

I read through the guide to Luigi's Mansion before playing the actual game

#29 Posted by NorseDudeTR (429 posts) -

Seems super neat, and I love Nintendo's clean cartoonish style on their mainline games, it's such a great look compared to muddy FPSs.

#30 Posted by mamaluigi32 (12 posts) -

Can't wait either ive beaten the first one like ten times, I need some variety

#31 Posted by big_jon (5791 posts) -

I just might get a 3DS now,

#32 Edited by FreakAche (2955 posts) -

Between this and the announcement of a new Pikmin for the WiiU, this e3 seems to be the year of the GameCube throwbacks!

#33 Posted by JJOR64 (19071 posts) -

I'm pumped up for it.  I enjoyed the first game, even though I beat it the day I bought it.

#34 Posted by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

One more week!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.