Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Luigi's Mansion

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 14, 2001

Luigi's Mansion is a Gamecube launch title that features Luigi as the main character as opposed to his more famous sibling. In the game, Luigi must explore a mansion that he supposedly won in order to save his brother Mario.

Is this not an action/adventure game?

Turtlemayor333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Turtlemayor333

They accepted the article but not the genre addition. I'd argue that the emphasis on exploring the mansion is even stronger than the action aspect.

Guess I have to wait until I have 1,000 points to change it.

davecuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By davecuk

Was the article separate from the genre addition, maybe they just haven't accepted it yet?

And yes, I think it is an action adventure game.

Turtlemayor333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Turtlemayor333

It went through eventually. I don't think I got the points for it though... But that's fine.

And oh yeah, who keeps playing with the blurb? Every three hours I check this page just for fun and it seems to be different every time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.