Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Machinarium

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 16, 2009

Machinarium is an independent point-and-click adventure game from Amanita Design, the Czech studio behind Samorost and Samorost 2. It is notable for its unique art style.

oh my

deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By deathface123

i am actually in shock at how beautiful this game really is! i got it little over 7 hours ago and finished it in one sitting,
    it reminded me of being young. sittin at my pc for days on end playing monkey island or grim fandango, and i find it very hard to get a game which grips me in this!
    these days its all about action and set piece battles usually, but theres a certain charm with decent point and clickers that keeps you hooked and you dont see that too often.
    so thank you amantia design and pat yourselfs on the back for a job very very well done :D

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

What game are you talking about? Whats with all the threads in General Discussion with no reference to what game we are actually talking about.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Pazy

Machinarium?

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By JoelTGM

with the latest website update, just going to a game's forum and clicking start new topic won't attach it the game.  Click new topic, say you want to attach it to a specific page, and type in the name of the game, when it shows up click on it to add it.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By zeforgotten
    @c1337us said:
    " What game are you talking about? Whats with all the threads in General Discussion with no reference to what game we are actually talking about. "
    It's a bug. 
    CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Hmmm... It seems to be an annoying bug that does not show what game you are speaking of.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By c1337us
    @ZeForgotten said:
    " @c1337us said:
    " What game are you talking about? Whats with all the threads in General Discussion with no reference to what game we are actually talking about. "
    It's a bug.  "
    OK.

@Pazy said:
    " Machinarium? "
    Is this the case deathface123? I have been thinking about giving this game a go recently.
    deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deathface123

yes sorry guys it is machinarium, didnt realise it posted in general discussion : / whoops!
    but if yes if you have a vague interest in adventure puzzle games, point & click, or just quirky visual styles youll love it. 
    such a great story but not a word spoken or any text to read i havent felt this much of a 'FANBOY' feeling since i finished grim fandango!

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Jeust
    @Pazy said:
    " Machinarium? "
    @deathface123 said:
    "....so thank you amantia design and pat yourselfs on the back for a job very very well done :D "
    Yep.
    deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deathface123
    .@DOUBLESHOCK said:
    " with the latest website update, just going to a game's forum and clicking start new topic won't attach it the game.  Click new topic, say you want to attach it to a specific page, and type in the name of the game, when it shows up click on it to add it. "
    ok thanks my man ill bear that in mind for the future :)
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By EVO

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.