Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mad Max

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 01, 2015

An open world action game with an emphasis on vehicular combat, based on the Mad Max character from the series of Australian post-apocalyptic films by George Miller.

Any way to drift/powerslide?

tjhall42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm pretty far into the game; just unlocked the northern half of the map, about to go get my V8. So far into the game I haven't found a way to drift or powerslide. There is no handbrake as far as I can tell, & the standard brake tends to bring you to a full stop instead of sending you skidding across the dirt. The only somewhat consistent maneuver I've found so far is to let of the gas entirely at high speeds and then tap the brake, though this can easily spin you out or fail if you're not going fast enough. Am I alone in sorely missing some kind of drifting functionality, or is there some essential mechanic I'm missing?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
    deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Had a quick google and saw that if you hit L2 and boost then is slides also seem like one of the Alternate control scheme has a handbrake button but it may just be a brake. Can't test at the moment as I'm at work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.