Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mad Max

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 01, 2015

An open world action game with an emphasis on vehicular combat, based on the Mad Max character from the series of Australian post-apocalyptic films by George Miller.

In game map no longer working

Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aviar

So i have been playing a lot of Mad Max and doing side missions. I completed all the jobs to fully build out Jeet's hideout. After doing this, my in game map will no longer open. It seems this is a known bug from hitting the steam forums and reading the 600+ posts there about this and it seems to happen across all platforms.

I have tried to kick off different cut scenes as I have heard that fixes it, but not one that I have kicked off has fixed it. If you are playing this and figured out a fix, please share. It seems that there isn't any consistency to fixing this as I have been told by several friends to try a few things that fixed it for them and it still won't work for me.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

I've heard about this and it sounds like a huge bummer! I bought this with mgs cause I got it half off on pc and figured I would mess with it once I was done with mgs. Of course right when I start playing it this but pops up out of nowhere and seems to ruin the experience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.