Full List of Madden 10 Cover Candidates Revealed

#1 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
#2 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

Ware or Polamalu. Nobody cares if anyone gets injured on the Cowboys or Steelers, right, right? Let's not try and ruin the Giants eventual-Super Bowl comeback. And they haven't had a Defensive Player on there since Madden 05.

#3 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

Polamalu and Ware are the ONLY players on their respective teams that I like, so i dont mind if they make the cut, and Fitzgerald is a friggin beast, so he deserves it. 

I wouldnt be too worried about the Giants though. Brandon Jacobs... I couldnt even imagine that guy getting injured. I mean, who could possibly hit that guy hard enough to hurt him?
#4 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

I hope it's Polamalu, I'm not a Steelers fan, but damn he can play. Brett Favre did not get hurt, the Madden Curse is over...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.