Official Giant Bomb Fantasy Football League™

#1 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -

The Official Giant Bomb Fantasy Football League™ is finally here! NOW is the time to join!

The league is set up through ESPN.com, and is 100% free to play. All you need is a general knowledge of football (not soccer), and the promise to be active.

It is a 12 team league with a 13 week regular season. 6 teams will make the playoffs, with the winners of each division getting a first-round bye. Scoring system is a generic ESPN.com one. The draft is Wednesday, August 5 at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST. If you are not able to make the draft, please, either let me know, or do not sign up.

If you are interested in joining, simply PM me with your email address I should send the invite to, and why I should let you become a member of this historic event.

#2 Posted by bretthancock (778 posts) -

I would move this to the off topic forum.

#3 Posted by Chaser324 (6409 posts) -
@bretthancock: There's already a duplicate topic in off-topic. I'm sure he was just trying to get the attention of people that would likely be interested. I'm pretty sure the league is full at this point though. See you in the draft on Wednesday.
#4 Posted by sgjackson (529 posts) -
@Chaser324 said:
" @bretthancock: There's already a duplicate topic in off-topic. I'm sure he was just trying to get the attention of people that would likely be interested. I'm pretty sure the league is full at this point though. See you in the draft on Wednesday. "
It's full. Good luck to everyone else in the league!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.