Which Madden has the best superstar mode?

#1 Posted by Timmmycap (43 posts) -
#2 Posted by ManMadeGod (1552 posts) -

SS mode has been unchanged since being introduced in 2006. I voted for 2010 because they fixed the pocket. That comes in handy if you're going to be a QB.
#3 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -

I have 2 Madden games (bought really cheap) and still can't for the life of me get past the tutorial.  I serioulsy do not understand the sport.

#4 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -
@oldschool said:
" I have 2 Madden games (bought really cheap) and still can't for the life of me get past the tutorial.  I serioulsy do not understand the sport. "
It's very similar to Rugby.

But better.
#5 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

The version that originally implemented it. It hasn't changed since then.

#6 Posted by bretthancock (778 posts) -

Second vote for Madden 10 because with a real pocket and OL/DL play being an offensive/defensive linemen might actually be worth a damn.

#7 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@choffy21 said:
" @oldschool said:
" I have 2 Madden games (bought really cheap) and still can't for the life of me get past the tutorial.  I serioulsy do not understand the sport. "
It's very similar to Rugby.  But better. "
I was not raised in a rugby state (union & league), but rather an Australian Rules Football one, so my bias is there.  However, I can only say that the men who play rugby are MUCH tougher men than those who play Gridiron.  No padding man - that is hardcore :-)  
#8 Posted by BagManForHire (382 posts) -

it has to be 06 because you could play the game with the default camera not the stupid close up cam. they add for the next-gen ones

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.