falcon_puncher's Madden NFL 10 (Xbox 360) review

• falcon_puncher wrote this review on .

Great

This game has been so real for me.  When I first played my first season with the Dolphins it was like I was watching them on real TV. Madden 10 is so like real life its not even funny..It looks amazing in Hd.I love this game.I don't  think any madden game can beat this game. Best sport game in YEARS!!!

Other reviews for Madden NFL 10 (Xbox 360)

Madden NFL 10 finally crawls out from under 2K5's shadow 0

"Not the face!" Let me first preface this review by saying that I was never a Madden guy. Even back in the SNES and Genesis days, my sports games of choice were always NBA Jam and EA’s NHL games. When consoles moved away from sprites and into polygons, I often times found myself enjoying the Gameday and 2K games more than Madden. But Madden always stayed on top, even when the series was inferior to it’s competition. After purchasing the rights to the NFL license in 2005, many pigskin fans fear...

A little rough on the edges, but the best Madden yet 0

In the opening sequence of Madden 10, John Madden himself promises you “I’ve seen a lot of games, but I have a feeling that this one is gonna be special.” Big words, for a franchise that has come under quite a lot of fire the past few years for not being innovative or special whatsoever. Gone were the days when 2k and EA pushed themselves to their creative limits and brought about many of the staples now found in almost every football game (I remember the first year of the hit stick; it was EPP...