Giant Bomb Fantasy Football League?

• 0 results
#-49 Posted by TurboMan (7694 posts) -

I've just pushed it to tomorrow night, so please join up... and sorry if you were waiting for it tonight.

#-48 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -
@TurboMan: How do you join?  When I click on the link in the OP, I get this: 

• You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
#-47 Posted by hai2u (322 posts) -
@Damien: 
go here

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinleague

then click Join Custom
then enter league id:   455866
then enter password: giantbomb
#-46 Posted by hai2u (322 posts) -

still need at least one more person for draft at 10pm tonight, join if anyone is interested ;p

#-45 Posted by TurboMan (7694 posts) -

draft in 1 hr and 30 min!

#-44 Posted by hai2u (322 posts) -

still need 1 more person....

#-43 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -
@hai2u: I'm signing up.  Draft at 10 EST?
#-42 Posted by hai2u (322 posts) -

draft is at 9 so 30 mins

#-41 Posted by TurboMan (7694 posts) -
@Damien: are you signing up? we can't draft.. I made a fake account to join... if you're signing up.. do it fast!
#-40 Posted by JMartNWA (194 posts) -

The draft is now set to Auto... that's not good.

#-39 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -
@TurboMan: I'm in.  And yeh, @JMartNWA draft says auto.
#-38 Posted by Matthew (1914 posts) -

yea.....auto draft?  I'm stoked and hyped, ready to go

#-37 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -

Also who's the New Haven Nighthawks?

#-36 Posted by TurboMan (7694 posts) -

fuck.. I dunno why the draft is auto for me... oh well

#-35 Posted by Matthew (1914 posts) -

idunno, but I'm Robot Vampires.  best team name evahr.

#-34 Posted by JMartNWA (194 posts) -

It's auto for all of us - there should be a Commish Option to change draft from Auto back to Live and pick a new date and time.

#-33 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -

What's going on?  Yahoo is cluttered as fuck.  I can't even see a draft tab or when it's supposed to take place.

#-32 Posted by JokerSmilez (1293 posts) -

For anyone looking to join another league (or a league at all, if you're not already in this league), there is a joint Whiskey media league that needs some more participants. 

It started at a Screened.com league but the community's not quite big enough to get enough people so we decided to open it up to the rest of Whiskey Media. 

If you're interested, it's being run through NFL.com with a live online draft on Wed. Sept 8 at 7pm Eastern (4pm Pacific). 

Here's the link for the original post on the Screened forum: 
http://www.screened.com/forums/off-topic/11/nfl-fantasy-league/5821  

If you're interested in joining, just send me a PM and I'll send you the league ID# and password so you can join. 

#-31 Posted by sivartTheGreat (23 posts) -

PM sent. I've been trying to find another league and it looks like my wish was granted.

#-30 Posted by Matthew (1914 posts) -

Soooo, all I know is that I'm 3-0.  Yes, I'm in 1st place.  I have no idea how I'm doing it. 
Also, let me know who you are!  I want to be able to know to whom I address my smack talking ways.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.