Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madden NFL 11

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 10, 2010

This year's Madden is the 22nd in the annual installment and features the slogan "Simpler, Quicker, Deeper".

Is it worth it?

laser56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By laser56

So I have been a fan of the madden games for a while now and I have seen some cool stuff from this one but is it worth it?

yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By yevinorion

Speaking as someone who never touched a Madden game (outside of the demo for Madden 10) in his life, I picked this up and am thoroughly enjoying it. I really only play Franchise mode though, not any online stuff. Go Dolphins!

laser56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By laser56

Hell yeah kid!!!!!

Bigrhyno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Bigrhyno

I ended up trading it in a week later. It's not a bad game; I think I just need a break from Madden.

loganjj11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By loganjj11

No.  I used to like Madden.  I bought this the day it came out.  Once I get the last couple achievements I will be trading it in.  It is ridiculous.  Defenses are horrible.  I can score at will but can't stop a play no matter what I do even if I know exactly what is coming.  My average score is in the 40's if that tells you anything.  I believe this is the last Madden I will ever purchase.  F U EA and your monopoly.

cancerdancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By cancerdancer
    @loganjj11: Uhh, pump up the difficulty or play online? All the online games I've played have had realistic scores and presented a real challenge.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.