Ranked online is broken

#1 Posted by Omelet_Pants (166 posts) -

If your opponent decides to quit on you before halftime, you won't get credit for the win, and the quitter won't get a loss.  So it's as if the game never took place at all.  Seriously, how can this game get shipped like this?  I'm not playing online again until this gets fixed.

#2 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@Omelet_Pants: Seriously? Wow, that's old-school. Thought that kind of stuff was done with.
#3 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

OMFG! Madden is broken!!!! Who do we call.. who do we tell....

seriously... are you surprised?

#4 Posted by dexterslu (290 posts) -
@Omelet_Pants said:
" If your opponent decides to quit on you before halftime, you won't get credit for the win, and the quitter won't get a loss.  So it's as if the game never took place at all.  Seriously, how can this game get shipped like this?  I'm not playing online again until this gets fixed. "
It's super weird, totally agree - out of the 10-15 games I've played I've only had this happen twice...hopefully they'll get around to patching it ASAP
#5 Posted by tracerace11 (289 posts) -

its even worse on MUT.... i had a guy quit in the 3rd quarter.... and I was not given the option of continuing the game!! that really pissed me off.

#6 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

This post is just to unstick this thread from the top of the forum listing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.