Clan Leaders Wanted! Apply within!

#1 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

ArrowPointingDown Clan Leaders Wanted

I am Looking for people to lead in all of my GB clans 
I will have three Clans up and running once I get the game on the 11th  1 for each Faction 

Requirements 

A Mic 
Being a Good Leader 
No losing your Cool  
Being able to start and co-ordinate matches 
#2 Posted by Lowkey20 (28 posts) -

You do know that you can only join one faction per account. You can only change factions once you reach Level 60.

#3 Posted by Devil240Z (3430 posts) -
@Lowkey20: thats why three different clan leaders are needed. and this way GB people aren't locked down to any one faction.
#4 Edited by ReaperOfLiving (491 posts) -

If you mean people on different fractions creating a clan in GB's name then I would be willing to but I am a member of S.V.E.R now...   

I'm a great leader and am almost OIC status.

#5 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving:  
No I will create the clans and then abdicate to others, it will all become clear on the 11th, and there is already the S.V.E.R Clan, I will chose Raven, 

And you would be good, I have a few ideas that I am kicking around in my head.
#6 Posted by Zaffa (28 posts) -

Damn, I don't have a mic. :/ That may be fixed soon though.

#7 Posted by EnemaEms (162 posts) -

I'm down for being a Squad Leader right now. I am only Level 21 or 22. Being a Clan leader is a bit too much for me. :)

#8 Posted by Zaffa (28 posts) -

I have a Mic now. I'd be more than willing to serve as an SL (not qualified for PL yet)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.