Ive jumped back into MAG, wow this has improved!

#1 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

it looks way better, runs super smooth, and there is still TONS of people playing and working together!! 

seriously, this looks and plays better than black ops, its crazy. 

#2 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -

Huh that's cool. I always liked the concept of MAG but heard the launch was rife with problems. Good to hear they've actually done something with it.
#3 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -

If true that'd be cool.  And I know I saw the game around $20 - 30 in stores.

#4 Edited by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
@Rayfield said:

" Huh that's cool. I always liked the concept of MAG but heard the launch was rife with problems. Good to hear they've actually done something with it. "

launch wasnt bad at all, Jeff gave it 4/5. it had issues, too be expected when youhave fucking 256 players (its never really been done before)

its a great game but yo, seriously its ridiculous how good this looks and plays now.  

im kind of dissapointed other developers of games like COD have ZERO interest in improving their games in terms of framerate and overall graphics post launch.  

this game runs smoother, and everything (textures, the guns, the lighting etc) looks much better.  

also, theres still a lot of people playing. its fantastic. im done with black ops, me and my buddies are all going back to this. its been a while so its like starting over its mad fun
#5 Posted by gamb1t (965 posts) -

I want battlefield 3.

#6 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -
@gamb1t said:
" I want battlefield 3. "
what are yout he fucking turtles kid?!
#7 Posted by rmills87 (463 posts) -

Yes, totally agree. Just picked it up for $20 with a BestBuy gift card - totally free game and AWESOME fun! Game on duders!

#8 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@rmillz87: awesome, hope you have fun with it

#9 Posted by Meowshi (2911 posts) -

@gamb1t said:

I want battlefield 3.

Remember when people were excited about this game?

Oh, hindsight.

#10 Edited by GS_Dan (1405 posts) -

@Meowshi: Being correct in hindsight is the sweetest hindsight.

#11 Edited by onarum (2145 posts) -

I should go back to it as well sometime, I played for about 50 hours when it was released, then they put out a patch that effed everything up and I stopped playing.

edit: ....effin necro posters....should've looked at the op's post date...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.