Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MAG

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

MAG, a.k.a "Massive Action Game" was a PS3 exclusive, online-only FPS game developed by SOCOM creators Zipper Interactive. The game's most notable feature was its 256-player Domination mode.

New DLC and Old DLC on sale NOW!

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#1  Edited By MightyDuck

Hello everyone,

If there are any other MAG players out there, I figured I'd post this to let you all know.

The interdiction DLC which came out a few months back has been marked down to $4.99.  The new DLC, Escalation, is now out for $9.99.

However, Zipper put a bundle of the following...The Interdiction DLC, the Escalation DLC, - more then 6 new guns, 6 maps, 6 avatar pictures for PSN, and 3 dynamic themes all for $14.99.  Pretty good deal in my opinion.

Winterblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Winterblink

Picked up that bundle the other day. Escalation is a ton of fun. Interdiction still has very very few players messing with it, which is somewhat disappointing since it's a lot of chaotic fun. 

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mordukai

I simply gave up on MAG. The lack of communication in that game is still staggering. Most of the people in my clan simply gave up or moved on and I am talking about people that were a part of MAG since the early beta days. 

Winterblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Winterblink
    @Mordukai said:
    " I simply gave up on MAG. The lack of communication in that game is still staggering. Most of the people in my clan simply gave up or moved on and I am talking about people that were a part of MAG since the early beta days.  "
    It definitely is a much more enjoyable game if teams coordinate well. However it's not totally required to have microphones, with the FRAGO system providing most people with distinct targets to focus on. Most of the time I've never needed a microphone to play well with my squad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.