Skills not saving?

#1 Posted by TwoOneFive (9787 posts) -

This is the second time I've noticed my skills aren't being saved.  
If i were to deploy right now, my assault rifle would have a reflex scope. If i go to the skills page, it says i need to pay 2 points for the reflex scope. WTF?! 
Also, i just had to spend ANOTHER 4 skill points on the med kits.  
This is bullshit, I specifically remember unlocking the resuscitation skill before i left for work earlier, and now i tried healing eople tonight, and it wouldnt let me. so i check my skills, wadda ya kno, i need to spend skill points on both the med kit and the resuscitation kit once again. wtf is going on here? has anyone else experienced problems like this before?! 
I want to upgrade to a new rifle but it says i have to spend atleast 2 skills points- EVEN THOUGH I CLEARLY HAVE BEEN USING A REFLEX SCOPE! 
so no i am forced to spend another 2 skill points?! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.