Trying to play MAG?

#1 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Today I picked up MAG and I am trying to join a game and all I do is select ''join queue'' I then wait like 5 minutes and then I loose connection. 

Whats wrong?

#2 Posted by wealllikepie (757 posts) -

your internet connection? and you needa download all the patches cuz my game performance improved signifficantly after the first 2 patches. but otherwise like i said, yeah, your internet must be really shitty

#3 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -
@wealllikepie said:
"your internet connection? and you needa download all the patches cuz my game performance improved signifficantly after the first 2 patches. but otherwise like i said, yeah, your internet must be really shitty "

I downloaded all the patches...well I think anyway, I mean when I booted up the game I let it do its thing. 

Also, my internet is fine for playing all other online games.
#4 Edited by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -
@Yukoei said:

" @wealllikepie said:

"your internet connection? and you needa download all the patches cuz my game performance improved signifficantly after the first 2 patches. but otherwise like i said, yeah, your internet must be really shitty "

I downloaded all the patches...well I think anyway, I mean when I booted up the game I let it do its thing.  Also, my internet is fine for playing all other online games. "
MAG's is kinda a bandwidth whore.
#5 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Sigh...bump.

#6 Posted by xyzygy (10066 posts) -
@Yukoei: Should have got Aliens vs Predator. :P
#7 Posted by skunk (240 posts) -
@Yukoei: did you port forward everything? I know you said other games work, but look into it if you haven't already. Also try wired if you're on wireless.
#8 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -
@xyzygy said:
" @Yukoei: Should have got Aliens vs Predator. :P "

Hahahaha xD
#9 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Okay guys, I just tried again and it worked. Must have been some bad luck?
#10 Posted by fentonalpha (820 posts) -

I'm pretty sure PlayStation Network was having a fit earlier.... Apparently this happened to a lot of people.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.