Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 is the second downloadable game in the CCG series offers new game modes, Planeswalker opponents, decks, and puzzle challenges.

Top 100 2HG On Steam - Retards Keep Trying To Copy Legendaries

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Sup fools,

Eating some Pakistani nan-bread with some butter, but I bet most of you have never tried it, as I just got off watching today's recap of the Casey Anthony trial...that bitch be fucking guilty, as the fat dude waiting in line for tomorrow's tickets told me. Anyways, I decided to check up on my Magic 2012 rankings on Steam today and I was fucking shocked.

I'm ranked 103 in 2HG worldwide on Steam for Magic, and I only finish about a game every 20-40 minutes...so there's about 100 more people who are playing more than me, I am disappointed. Alas, my skills at playing Block Seasons have been paying off. :P

I have also been in many matches today in which retards keep trying to copy Legendary creatures and then go like "WTF WHY DID THEY ALL DIE?!", I understand that this game is made for scrubs and decent players alike but you figure by now people would realize that you can't have more than one Legendary of the same name on the field. I just got off a game in which we were losing, and the moron copied my Legendary 12/12 that he took under my control. His teammate got on mic and called him a "fucking retard" and he's "tired of fucking idiots doing this"...dude ended up rage quitting. I just laughed the entire time feeling sorry for him...but it's been a week since the game has been out and you have to figure people know the rules by now.

So far my only decks I regularly use are the Artifact deck and the Blue/Green, haven't really tried out the other decks too much but I've seen them all in action a lot. I'm really liking to play versus the White Equip deck, and the straight green deck is wonderful to test in mana growth with me. I like seeing who can load up on more lands, and it's pretty close to the finish line most the time. Elf Deck is ballin' too, get that Heedless out there and watch some magic as I copy it.

Game still broken as shit, but whatever...I got fucking 30+ hours into this in the first week alone. It's 100% much better than the first game and if you ever played Magic just once, it's worth doing it.

If you played Block...this is in your field, and if you're too good and use Type 2...it's only 10 bucks.

No Caption Provided
    pigmartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pigmartyr

Preach it. That type 2 and legacy shit is for the birds. This game made me get back into actual cards again because its not quite as good, but decent practice for current block. Legacy.... pftt what a rich man's game.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By donchipotle

I haven't had nan bread. But I have had naan bread.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.