Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 17, 2009

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers is a streamlined, user-friendly, version of the popular trading card game. Take one of eight decks and engage in a battle of wits against the computer or online opponents.

Magic Tournament

ILostR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ILostR2

Hello my Magic friends, my name is Aaron. I am new to the realm of Magic but I enjoy playing it on the XBOX360. I have some friends who are having a Magic Tournament starting on January 10th. there will be a prize for first place. All you have to do to play is sign up at the following link. Please come out and play, it will be great fun. here is the link.
     http://www.xboxlivehq.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=333

andyg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By andyg

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even know this existed!

ILostR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ILostR2

thanks for replying. there are all kinds of tournaments. we are trying to host tournaments on Madden football as well, but those are still in the works. just use the link and check out our little labor of love.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By KaosAngel

I'm in, but I got PC...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.