Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magicka

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 14, 2011

A satirical fantasy action-adventure in which you and up to three friends take on The Forces of Evil by wielding eight elements of magick and combining them in unique ways.

Is this game any harder with more people?

Avatar image for thehuntsmen5434
    thehuntsmen5434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thehuntsmen5434

I'm finding the single player really difficult once you get further in.  My question is will the difficulty remain the same with more people?  And I don't mean like its easier because theirs more people.  I mean will the enemies take more hits.  Stuff like that.

quirkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By quirkwood

Yes and no... No because there aren't any more monsters to kill than there would be during single player. Yes because there are more spells flying around and allies spells can hurt you particularly careless Super Steam Beam aim, not to mention killing yourself by trying to cast Revive while wet. 

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ajamafalous

Enemies do have more health with more people in the game.

RJMacReady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RJMacReady

It can be but if you play with somebody who will cross beam with you on incoming enemies you can do some major damage that you can't do in singleplayer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.