Magicka Is Going To Vietnam

• 121 results
#101 Posted by NorseDudeTR (428 posts) -
Know what should be remade? Huh? Cannon Fodder, that's what. Goddamned Cannon Fodder H-goddamned-D! This jungle business reminded me of that.
#102 Edited by roninhack (37 posts) -

everybody knows that the uhrd is the hurd 

by my calculations the uhrd is greater than or equal to the hurd

#103 Edited by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -
@Reverseface said:

" Why do all swedish people love vietnam so much? And by all i mean DICE and now this game company so that equal all of sweden. "

The music, the Huey's and jungle warfare is awesome.

Also. Who can deny there's something wonderful about smell of Magicka in the morning?
#104 Posted by DieTheShisno (6 posts) -

Wizards with gun? Ridiculous... but I'm frigging sold.

#105 Posted by Gre (154 posts) -

Wait, so they're saying the North Vietnamese were goblins?  Is that what they're saying?

#106 Posted by Protonguy (306 posts) -

There's a crossover i wasn't expecting. Good job :).

#107 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1133 posts) -

ermmm... ok... totally not weird or anything... I mean I've seen weirder, just sayin'.

#108 Posted by LangarN (131 posts) -

Örn is the örn !

#109 Posted by Nephrahim (1156 posts) -

...  wut?

#110 Posted by HellBrendy (994 posts) -

The best thing is the great ripoff of the (also swedish game btw) BF: BC 2-cover. It looks fucking great. 

#111 Posted by Chubbaluphigous (571 posts) -

As a Wizard, I can safely say, "that's fucked up"

#112 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -
@Tikicobra said:
" What's with all this "I'm a wizard" hoo-ha? "
That's how the internet works now. One guy says something mildly amusing and then everyone quotes him for 7 years, long, long before it stopped being even remotely funny. It's the seven year cycle. It's like reapers, except with memes. 

at least we're almost done with chuck norris and over 9000..right?
#113 Posted by SamSharp505 (210 posts) -
@PhatSeeJay said:
" @Reverseface said:

" Why do all swedish people love vietnam so much? And by all i mean DICE and now this game company so that equal all of sweden. "

The music, the Huey's and jungle warfare is awesome.  Also. Who can deny there's something wonderful about smell of Magicka in the morning? "
Aren't they making this taking the piss out of the recent spike in 'Nam games? 
Anyway looks pretty fun :D 
#114 Posted by JakeTaylor (307 posts) -

If you burn down all the plants in the forest in record time a Rolling Stones song plays.

#115 Posted by CnFenix (7 posts) -

I definitely have to try these magicka games, they seem intriguing.

#116 Posted by AvianFlame (19 posts) -

Did someone say meme?
#117 Posted by bongoboy (105 posts) -

It's like they read my mind and found ideas I wasn't even aware I was interested in.

#118 Posted by kiwi_whisker (128 posts) -
@NorseDudeTR:  

Cannon fodder is literally one of my all time favorites. Hard as all hell, but damn, jumping that little snowmobile over those ramps was AWESOME.
#119 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -
#120 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -

Woot, out now on Steam, can't wait to take a look at this. Hopefully there's a quick look for it :)

#121 Posted by Skald (4370 posts) -

Purchased.

I'll play this later today.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.