Will this be getting the Quick Look treatment?

#1 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

I've been reading a lot of praise about this game lately, and I think it should get a Quick Look to help get the word out. What do you guys think? 

I'll probably be buying it once my next paycheck comes in.

#2 Posted by neozephyrox (14 posts) -

i think it should. this game is fantastic and deserves to be played. after 20 minutes on the demo i was convinced i had to buy it

#3 Posted by HarlequinRiot (1098 posts) -

There's a demo on Steam, but yea a QL would be nice for other people.

#4 Posted by LordLOC (194 posts) -

I sincerely hope there is a QL for this game. To get the word out, and to see how the GB dudes like it :)

#5 Posted by JackSukeru (5963 posts) -

Hearing about it has sparked my interest, but I'm far too lazy to actually do any research. A Quick Look I would watch though.

#7 Posted by Darkraven (170 posts) -

yeah saw this game a few months ago, its got an interesting spell casting mechanic where you chain certain spells together, like fir and ice make a steam spell and air and something else makes lightning. quicklook would be great!

#8 Posted by nujabes (11 posts) -

for ten dollars it's great. especially with friends.  

lots and lots of death

#9 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

There was another thread about this game so i looked it up,it looks promising i might get it. 

#10 Posted by tankintheair315 (351 posts) -

Dave would be great to do this.

#11 Posted by crusader8463 (14428 posts) -

Never in a million years!

#12 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -
@crusader8463 said:
" Never in a million years! "
Oh noes!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.