Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Major League Baseball 2K11

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 08, 2011

Major League Baseball 2K11 is Visual Concepts iteration of the MLB franchise for the 2011 MLB season and features the Dynamic Player Rating system that updates player ratings on recent real-world performance.

Infield hits....

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By sins_of_mosin

I know that there is lot of little things wrong with the game but the most annoying to me is the amount of infield hits that I get which means easy outs for the AI.  It seems that 99% of infield hits are right at a guy so its automatic out or double play.  I just can't understand how after hundreds of swings, nearly all my hits go in the same direction.  Its like the physics behind the ball making contact with the bat is rounded up into a set stat so its nearly impossible to get a hit down the line or in a gap.

I know the first patch for the game fixed a lot of things which scared me because that crap should've been fixed last year.  Did I mention how many double plays the AI gets?

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By sins_of_mosin

And another thing, why are my starting pitchers getting totally gassed at 50 pitches in the 5th?  I've seen this at least three times in under a dozen games in a franchise and the injury rate because of this makes it so much worse.  Devs even play their damn game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.