I hope they iron out some of the issues some people had with MLB 2K10, especially in my player mode.
For me, some of the problems were:
- Inability to wave off pitchers from fielding pop-ups
- Extreme difficulty in throwing out base stealers, even with maxed/near maxed stats and good timing
- Somewhat difficulty in stealing bases, even with maxed/near maxed stats and good timing
- Animation hang-ups leading to movement hang-ups in leading off bases
- Inappropriate/Inaccurate crediting of singles, doubles, triples, etc. sometimes, depending on when the ball is thrown and if a lead-off runner is tagged out (even the commentary credits you with the correct single/double/triple
- No celebration/victory screen for winning the World Series in My Player mode, even if you 3-peat :(
That said though, I really digged the commentary voice-overs as well as the ambient stadium sounds/cheers/jeers. I hope they continue with that baseball audio bliss in the next version.