Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Maniac Mansion

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 05, 1987

Maniac Mansion is a graphic adventure game originally released in 1987 by Lucasfilm Games. When the innocent Sandy is kidnapped by the maniacal Dr. Fred, it's up to her boyfriend Dave and his friends to her from certain death!

Can I request a remix from a talented individual?

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I have heard many people talk about maniac mansion (and the sequel). Recently, youtube's Game grumps played through it and I can see why the GB crew is constantly referring to it, its pretty deep and manic. In the video they pointed out how awesome Dave's theme is and I am in total agreement. I then went out to look for a cool remix, of which I only found one and it was too chill. I would do this myself but I am way too amateur to pull it off, can someone make (find) a cool Dave's theme remix? Usually game songs like this have millions of remixes on youtube and Ocremix (ie. Cheetaman). To be honest, I do not expect anyone to respond to this but there is always a slim chance.

TheMadMan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@super2j: I know this is kinda old at this point. But I was wondering the same thing, and started searching around for a cool cover/remix of Dave's Theme and am blown away by how no one has made anything from this awesome song. Oh well, at least I found this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-6Le36mlDA I enjoyed it quite a bit.

belgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What kind of remix are you looking for? It would help if you could name some genre's or examples of what you are looking for!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.