Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marcus Fenix

Character » appears in 8 games

Marcus Fenix is the lead protagonist of the Gears of War series. A war hero who turned into a prison inmate for a rash decision, he is now humanity's last hope against the Locust Horde and the leader of Delta Squad.

Dead or alive, you're AH COME ON with me.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HandsomeDead

I've always thought of Marcus as being a real burly type built like a brick shithouse who could accidently pick someone like me up and throw me into the distance like Team Rocket but it could be that he was really more like Alex Murphy in relation to RoboCop and actually quite spry and athletic with the suit doing most of the work for him. Thinking about it, it makes sense. After all, Fenix can sprint for quite some distance and he does quite an impressive rolling dive. Not to mention that the damage he takes is more than any human could feasibly take, so that armour obviously has to to be built to take some serious shit. So yeah, is there any substance to this idea, or is it just a nice idea to picture Fenix as some kind of 80's action film badass?

Avatar image for deactivated-59123fe38ab28
    deactivated-59123fe38ab28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think the latter is more the case.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Karl_Boss

No, HandsomeDead is not back.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TobbRobb

Goddammit, I thought I would get some dry sarcasm. :(

Also, this may be the oldest thread I've seen get necro'd on the site.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

How do these ancient threads keep coming up? Do people just search for the oldest threads they can or something?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.