Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marijuana

Object » linked to 49 games

Marijuana is a recreational drug that occasionally appears in video games, usually those with a crime theme.

Why is it illegal to discuss weed, it doesn't mean i smoke it

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Seedofpower
    @PeasForFees said:
    " @VisariLoyalist said:
    " @JJOR64 said:
    " Flags. "
    on what basis sir "
    Six Flags "
    lol

anyways its 2 in the morning..... he has a few hours.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By mordukai
    @ConciseCabbage:  
    Are you just mad because your earlier topic about how many joints are in a bag got banned? 
    Avatar image for phaggybignastymckill
    PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ConciseCabbage: well way before your time there was a mega thread on weed mainly the discussion of is it good or bad for ya. when other people tried to talk about weed afterwards, the mods usually lock the newer threads and say continue your discussion there. 

but your topic doesn't actually give any room for discussion. i mean you might as well have asked what is the current price of crack on the streets so you know you ain't gettin ripped off. there are full dedicated websites for drugs.
    Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Baillie

I would say it's not really worth talking about buying drugs, using drugs, etc. However talking about it in a game, e.g. GTA for the DS.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By tebbit
    @CowMuffins said:
    " @PeasForFees said:
    " @CowMuffins said:
    " Why does everyone have those lame Master Chief, and Old Snake icons? It's pretty weird. "
    It seems the default image for half of Giant Bombs users is Master Chief, ppssst Its so trolls can hide in amongst the other trolls "
    Sneaky. "

Do you still perform barrel-rolls?
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    @PureRok said:
    " @Cloneslayer said:
    " If you really want to talk about it in a serious manner I'll pose this point.  Weed's effects are worse than that of alcohol and the only reason its illegal is to put down minorities. Discuss! "
    I think you have that backwards. Alcohol's effects are worse than weed. "
    actually it depends.
    Drink lots of alcahol? get fucked up.
    Smoke a whole hell of a lot of weed? get fucked up.
    sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By sodiumCyclops
    @WilliamRLBaker:  

I dont get fucked up after lots of weed. And I smoke A LOT sometimes
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Scooper

Even if talk about weed was alowed (It very well may be as long as the discussion is kept mature and doesn't get people comming in going "hey i smoked a bunch of weed lsat night it waz fukcing awsum") this thread would be shut down anyway because people just spam the shit out of it.

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Deusoma
    @CowMuffins: The default icon if you selected that you have a Microsoft preference is the Master Chief. Mario shows up if you prefer Nintendo. But I haven't seen that many Old Snakes, so I don't know if it's the Sony default or not. And even though I went that route, I don't remember what the default icon for no bias was.
    mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mikeeegeee
    @VisariLoyalist said:
    " @ArbitraryWater said:
    " The question is: Why would you want to discuss pot? This is a video game forum, not a stoner forum. "
    sir, there is little difference "
    This is the honest to God truth.

"I smoke weed all day, I don't give a FUCK!"
    Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Damian

I assume they just don't want people coming here to get directions on how to do ANY illegal things, as that could get THEM under unwanted heat. And I'm also sure the Giant Bomb crew are no strangers to having weed or other illegal drugs around, as they have plenty of gamer friends who seem to enjoy a good haze.

I doubt they're so hypocritical as to judge a pot smoker too harshly when they are so very fond of alcohol. But you never know, as everyone's a hypocrite in some way. But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, and figure they're just covering their collective asses.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By Milkman

It's not against the rules to discuss weed. It's against the rules to talk about using weed. Making a thread about the impact of weed on California's economy is okay. But a thread about how you smoked weed last night with some dude who looked like Peter Frampton is not okay. 

This thread, on the other hand, is just retarded.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#63  Edited By jakob187

Sir, had you read the forum FAQs, rules, and policies, you would know that topics about illegal drugs are not allowed on the forums.  I would suggest you take a look at the anchored threads at the top of the forum rather than telling the rather lenient and fair moderators of Giant Bomb, who are all volunteers I might add, to "chill the fuck out". 

If you don't like the policies, I'm sure you could find some type of 420 website to satiate all your weed-speaking needs.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Linkyshinks

As I've said before, the rules about discussing drugs, are rules that do not sit well with me, I dislike them also, but at the same time, through experience I have come to realize some here on this site (13+) are of an age where they shouldn't be hearing frank discussion. Not from me anyway.

momosauky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By momosauky
    @Cloneslayer said:
    " @PureRok said:
    " @Cloneslayer said:
    " If you really want to talk about it in a serious manner I'll pose this point.  Weed's effects are worse than that of alcohol and the only reason its illegal is to put down minorities. Discuss! "
    I think you have that backwards. Alcohol's effects are worse than weed. "
    you sir are right, it was typo that I shall fix now "
    alcohol is a crutch man on the other hand anyone here shoot up heroine and play noby noby boy i want to know what happens
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JeffGoldblum said:
    " @Tru3_Blu3 said:
    " @ConciseCabbage said:
    " according to them... you can't even talk about it.  it's like fucking 1984 in here "
    Fuck that. It's the 1930's here.  Just hope it doesn't turn out like the 1940s... :-( "
    He meant the novel 1984 by George Orwell. "
    I know. I'm just stating that the 1930s was a true era that demonstrated the awesomeness of democracy. 1984 was fictionally a dictatorship.
    jonsnow007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jonsnow007

This post reminds me of a guy I used to share a house with, he was one of the best SOCOM players in the world and yet he couldn't play for shit unless he was stoned out of his absolute mind. But it doesn't end there either, he invited another one of his SOCOM buddies he knew from the internet to travel over 900km to get to our house and then they both got stoned before having a SOCOM session lol. WTF????

Avatar image for deactivated-135098
    deactivated-135098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@Tru3_Blu3 said:
    "I know. I'm just stating that the 1930s was a true era that demonstrated the awesomeness of democracy. 1984 was fictionally a dictatorship. " 

Actually, the society in 1984 was ruled under a totalitarian state, not a dictatorship. There's a slight difference.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#69  Edited By mike
    @ConciseCabbage said:
    "  giant bomb moderators need to chill the fuck out....
    Oh we're chill. More chill than you. 

Anyway read the FAQ, it clearly explains that there are only a few topics that are prohibited and this is one of them. There are plenty of other places where you can discuss this type of thing, I suggest that you find one of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.