Playstyles and strategies?

#1 Posted by Wilfinlock (1 posts) -

So, I was wondering what playstyles other folks out there are using.

I have been going as lightweight as possible (Shyguy, birthday girl, rollers) and am enjoying the massive degree of control I have over my drifts. As long as I have plenty of coins I can stay with the heavies for the most part. It's been working pretty well online. Although, I haven't played nearly as much as I'd like to. The only big downside to this style is you absolutely must have coins or you will be left in the dust.

What about you guys? Big and heavy? Average?

#2 Posted by Tacoboy1986 (143 posts) -

So far I've been in the middle range. I'm trying to build a kart thats both aesthetically pleasing and drives the way I want it to.

#3 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

For now I have B-Dasher, standards tires, and the bat glider. It's insanely well rounded. I may sacrifice handling for speed eventually.

#4 Posted by Tireyo (6413 posts) -

I like my gold tires on either the train or the cloud 9. I'm just weird like that. I also change my Mii's look sometimes... just so I can stick out a little with the crazy hairdos.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.