Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mario Kart 7

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 04, 2011

The first stereoscopic 3D edition of the premiere Kart Racing series starring Nintendo's famous mascots and the seventh home release in the franchise (ninth overall). It has a new first-person mode and kart customizations.

Quick look

gerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gerp

Why is the quick look for this going up at two o'clock in the morning on Sunday?

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By Little_Socrates

I'm assuming there's some sort of video embargo saying they can't put the video up before 12/4. Also, 2 AM for us (I'm assuming you're also midwest) is midnight for Giant Bomb.

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By KarlPilkington

It's going up at 8am where I am.

Time zones.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By alistercat

Embargos. Also, it's 8 for me. Not everyone lives in the same place. It'd be way too crowded.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Dagbiker

3:01 where i am. Maryland. for anyone who doesn't know Maryland is by Washington D.C. But I agree it is probably a embargo, and i don't think they have a automated system of uploading videos. so im betting jeff is going to be staying up until midnight.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Dagbiker said:

3:01 where i am. Maryland. for anyone who doesn't know Maryland is by Washington D.C. But I agree it is probably a embargo, and i don't think they have a automated system of uploading videos. so im betting jeff is going to be staying up until midnight.

Hey you arnt super far from me! 
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#7  Edited By alistercat

@Dagbiker said:

I'm pretty sure the distillery allows them to upload content and auto publish articles and videos.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Funny that there's an embargo. Yo, It's more Mario Kart.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Dagbiker

@OllyOxenFree said:

Funny that there's an embargo. Yo, It's more Mario Kart.

That might be why theres an embargo. Also Jeff has said that its better this way.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By nintendoeats

@AlisterCat said:

@Dagbiker said:

I'm pretty sure the distillery allows them to upload content and auto publish articles and videos.

I will now and forever picture all GB content being stored in the Bastion Distillery.

EmuLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By EmuLeader

There's an embargo, but thats the whole point of scheduling the quick look when it is. Its not like they put up the time and then thought, "oh, shoot! we can't do it at this time!" and didn't put it out. I'm sure they are well aware of when they are able to release info about it and planned accordingly. It is just weird that it has not gone up yet, when the schedule still shows it.

edit: aha! it would have been smart of me to reload my main page before commenting lol. looks like its all according to plan.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.