shawnj13's Mario Kart DS (Nintendo DS) review

• shawnj13 wrote this review on .
  • shawnj13 has written a total of 14 reviews. The last one was for Frogger

must buy on ds

hey you guys do you have a ds well then buy mario kart ds if you dont have it trust me if you own a ds and you dont have mario kart ds then you suck because everyone says it is the best ds game if you dont belive me then go to youtube search bobbyscandotdrybut and watch his ds unboxing video because he quotes: "i heard people saying if you have a ds then you should get mario kart ds cause it just rocks.

Other reviews for Mario Kart DS (Nintendo DS)

Crazy Mario Karts gameplay? Check! Online? Check! 0

Mario Kart isn't your average racing game. The graphics aren't meant to be realistic, nor is the gameplay. Have you ever seen a banana skin dropped from the back of your car or a blue shell fired to hit the person in the lead on Need for Speed? Didn't think so. Mario Kart DS is the fifth game in the series and is the first to use online abilities, which it uses perfectly and makes what was already a great game, a superb game.There are several modes in Mario Kart DS, the main being the Grand Prix...

Best. Mario. Kart. Ever. 0

Thirteen years ago a little game called Super Mario Kart was released for the Super NES and a new addiction was born.  Personally I can remember spending countless hours trading controllers back and forth with friends trying to beat each others time trials, not to mention all the time spent in battle mode and actually racing.  Over the years Mario Kart has evolved by tweaking certain features while simultaneously keeping that same original charm we all fell in love with over a decade ago.  ...