Should Mario Kart go the route (No pun intended) of Smash Bros...

#1 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

... And add characters from all Nintendo series? I think that it would be a good idea. That way they'd have more source materials to make levels, racers, items, etc.

#2 Posted by Dalai (7057 posts) -

That defeats the purpose of Mario Kart... it's always been Mario-centric.  Now they can release a Smash Bros. Kart, but do we really want that?  I don't.

#3 Posted by Jarlaxle (51 posts) -

I agree.  Keep the primary Mario cast, but just add a couple of other racers.  I'm tired of seeing lame characters like baby mario, baby luigi, baby peach, etc.  

Just add a couple.  It doesn't need to be as extensive as Smash Bros.  Just add Link, Ganon, Zelda, Samus, and maybe Pikachu for example.  I think it could spice up the series a little for next gen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.