haxman1's Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! (Nintendo DS) review

Bowser time!

I came into this game never playing a Mario RPG, but after this trip into Bowser, i'm looking to pick up every one. Its battle style is fantastic, its look is great, the level system rank is cool, and the areas you visit are large and varied, even inside Bowser. I love the fact that Bowser gets a large portion of the game just to himself. The boss fights (espically the giant ones) are fun and creative. This game is a good 20+ without sidequests, and it has a good replayability value. Its a fantastic game overall (with the exception of some of the mini-games inside of Bowser). Bower's Inside Story is my RPG of the year.

Other reviews for Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! (Nintendo DS)

Get to Know Bowser Inside and Out with a Solid RPG for the DS 0

One of the strongest elements of the Mario & Luigi series is how it combines a ridiculous plot and a self-awareness that generates a lot of humor as the adventure unfolds. Bowser's Inside Story is really no different as its claim to fame is the dual nature between playing the Mario Bros. and big ol' Bowser. This time they take a page from Innerspace and kick off a journey to the center of the Koopa King. Basically, it says what it does on the tin. You'll be switching between the Bros. and Bo...