haxman1's Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! (Nintendo DS) review

Bowser time!

I came into this game never playing a Mario RPG, but after this trip into Bowser, i'm looking to pick up every one. Its battle style is fantastic, its look is great, the level system rank is cool, and the areas you visit are large and varied, even inside Bowser. I love the fact that Bowser gets a large portion of the game just to himself. The boss fights (espically the giant ones) are fun and creative. This game is a good 20+ without sidequests, and it has a good replayability value. Its a fantastic game overall (with the exception of some of the mini-games inside of Bowser). Bower's Inside Story is my RPG of the year.

Other reviews for Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! (Nintendo DS)

Bowser... the underdog? 0

AlphaDream is an extremely talented group of former Squaresoft employees led by the directors of the original Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (Super Nintendo). The Mario RPG games are known for mixing the jumping of Mario with traditional RPG elements.  It’s a surprisingly good mash-up, and there have been several games made to take advantage of the formula.  Each game in the Mario & Luigi series has added a new twist, and in Bowser’s Inside Story it’s the addition of Bowser...