akonnick's Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! (Nintendo DS) review

Partners in Time - Crying Baby Mario and Luigi = A Good Decision

If you liked the previous games in the Mario & Luigi franchise, there is no reason you shouldn't enjoy this game as well.  My least favorite part of the last game was the addition of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, two of the most annoying characters of all time.  In addition to the crying noises, I felt that their addition made for confusing gameplay when pairing them with adult Mario and Luigi.  This game takes that away and lets you play as Bowser on the other screen instead.  While I enjoy this series, it really hasn't done anything new for me in a while.  The gameplay is still solid and the writing is still funny, but you just need to ask yourself whether you are in the mood for more of the same before deciding to pick up this title.