Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mario Paint

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 14, 1992

A title that takes full advantage of the pack-in SNES mouse accessory, allowing the player to paint pictures, compose music, and play mini-games.

Found: Mario Paint

Marmaladebrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 24

Edited By Marmaladebrat

OK, it was another great day at the Flea Market. Went to the Meadowlands/Giant Stadium Flea Market again this week. Got there early before it go too hot and not too late so me and my girlfriend could go another event she wanted to go to, another event Flea Market Craft Fair event in Brooklyn. We decided to go straight to all the old collector garage sale stuff at the Flea Market and to skip the knockoff designer bags, and all the stuff from designers that has fallen off trucks.  

At the old stuff garage sale area we found some old games, some in good shape and some in terrible shape. I skipped on buying some old and in very good shape Atari 2600 games. I don't have one of those right now. Maybe some day I will buy one again. I skipped on some touchy scratched up Nintendo 64 carts. They looked like they may not work.  

My girlfriend was the one who found the great find this time around, a complete SNESMario Paint with mouse and moue pad. Unfortunately there was no box or manual but it was all in good and working order. Haggled with the vendor and got him down to $18. Not bad. This will be another good addition to the collection. It will be nice to have this, unlike everyone on YouTube who seem to use emulation to create all the Mario Paint Composer songs on there. Another good find! 

Maybe some day I will find the 64DD version of Mario Paint. : )
    Marmaladebrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Marmaladebrat

OK, it was another great day at the Flea Market. Went to the Meadowlands/Giant Stadium Flea Market again this week. Got there early before it go too hot and not too late so me and my girlfriend could go another event she wanted to go to, another event Flea Market Craft Fair event in Brooklyn. We decided to go straight to all the old collector garage sale stuff at the Flea Market and to skip the knockoff designer bags, and all the stuff from designers that has fallen off trucks.  

At the old stuff garage sale area we found some old games, some in good shape and some in terrible shape. I skipped on buying some old and in very good shape Atari 2600 games. I don't have one of those right now. Maybe some day I will buy one again. I skipped on some touchy scratched up Nintendo 64 carts. They looked like they may not work.  

My girlfriend was the one who found the great find this time around, a complete SNESMario Paint with mouse and moue pad. Unfortunately there was no box or manual but it was all in good and working order. Haggled with the vendor and got him down to $18. Not bad. This will be another good addition to the collection. It will be nice to have this, unlike everyone on YouTube who seem to use emulation to create all the Mario Paint Composer songs on there. Another good find! 

Maybe some day I will find the 64DD version of Mario Paint. : )
    TheDaveMagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheDaveMagic

I got lucky and found myself a loose copy in great condition with the mouse for 10 bucks. Tons of nostalgia.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

I have it with the mouse and mousepad at my cousins house, since I gave him my entire SNES collection and my SNES.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

I'm not sure that the 64DD version of Mario Paint was ever released. I'm not even sure how many games were released for that system (an F-Zero thing, Doshin the Giant, and that's about it), or how I'm a top editor on this page.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.