I am kind of excited for this.

#1 Posted by Cubidog1 (230 posts) -

I used to love playing Mario Party games. Getting in arguments with friends as kids just seemed like apart of the fun and appeal. So I might buy this new one, but only if alot of the mini games are not luck based. I hate those luck based games usually

#2 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I never had friends to play with, but multiplayer games like that looked kinda cool, but only fun if you where drunk or had the mentality of a highschool girl.

#3 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Did they ever announce if it will have online multiplayer or not.

Lately I've been having trouble reliably filling a room with four people and an N64.

#4 Posted by Dimsey (962 posts) -

Feeling the same way. I haven't really played a Mario Party game since perhaps the second one, so wouldn't mind giving this a whirl.

#5 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Dont know might just keep playing 2 an 3

#6 Posted by Velamo05 (118 posts) -

there is no online multiplayer :( I just pre-ordered mine for pick-up though :) sunday baby!

#7 Posted by kindgineer (2771 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

I never had friends to play with, but multiplayer games like that looked kinda cool, but only fun if you where drunk or had the mentality of a highschool girl.

That mentality is why you never had any friends.

#8 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@ccampb89 said:

@Dagbiker said:

That mentality is why you never had any friends.

Dont get me wrong, I would have loved to play them with friends. I just never had any friends. Not because of that mentality though, but because of my phobia.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.