sonic64bit's Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii) review

The most painful game I've ever played.

Mario and Sonic is a very big disappointment. Because you have to shake the nunchuck and Wii remote really fast. And that can get your arms sore. I was sweaty after I played this game. Also, in the jumping events, you can get cheated by getting a foul even if you did it right. Well, I'm just happy that Daisy is playable. But I'm not too thrilled with Waluigi being playable. There maybe unlockable events and cups, but no unlockable characters. Overall, Mario and Sonic is a great (not awesome) game, but it should have a warning about playing the game. Meaning, how painful it can be.