Favorite Voice Actor for Mario?

#1 Posted by FullMetal_Mac (90 posts) -

Just a question who's your favorite voice actor for Mario? If I remember right the people that voiced Mario were Peter Cullen, Captain Lou Albano, Walker Boone, Mark Graue, and of course Charles Martinet. Even though I like Charles Martinet as Mario I thought Captain Lou Albano did a good real life voice for Mario.

#2 Posted by clarke0 (1077 posts) -

I like Charles Martinet because he best represents the voice Mario for me.

#3 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Charles Martinet IS Mario. Comparing him to other useless rip offs is an insult to him.

#4 Edited by FullMetal_Mac (90 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"Charles Martinet IS Mario. Comparing him to other useless rip offs is an insult to him."
You are entitled to your opinion, but to me it seems you fail to realize that there were other people besides Charles Martinet that voiced Mario. I have respect for Charles as the voice of Mario, but I just think that in full dialogue Charles is weak and Captain Lou Albano did the best for Mario for full dialogue in the Super Mario Bros Super Show, but please try to at least accept that there were other people besides Charles that did the voice of Mario.
#5 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

ehh, they all anoy me. They all pretty much just squeek the same few lines.

I really wish mario spoke in a normal vioce and said real words than just say his name and the word yippy everytime he jumped

#6 Posted by DavidLeeRoth (137 posts) -

Martinet

#7 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

the one that goes

'Moooooooooooooo'

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.