How sexy is mario from 1-10?

• 68 results
#51 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -

-0 thats just how ugly he is

#52 Posted by sonic64bit (9 posts) -

Nah. I'd give him a 1 now in his sexiness.

#53 Posted by Nude_Dude (1076 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"-0 thats just how ugly he is"

hows that number even possible?
#54 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

with that mustache  + 10 :P

#55 Posted by fluffsman (36 posts) -

He's totally a ten. I mean who hasn't had those plumber fantasies, am I right?!....anyone?

#56 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Like a 4, not that i check out dudes, but he isn't really sexy.

#57 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
systech said:
"If I was a women, I could give a good answer. His job isn't good as a provider though, I mean plumber?
"
He could also go back to being a carpenter... or a doctor... or a sports player... maybe an artist?
#58 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Emilio said:
"systech said:
"If I was a women, I could give a good answer. His job isn't good as a provider though, I mean plumber?
"
He could also go back to being a carpenter... or a doctor... or a sports player... maybe an artist?"
I say ASTRONAUT!
#59 Posted by jakob187 (21676 posts) -

I was gonna say face is 9 but body is 3, so a 5 or 6 total...but after the "real" Mario picture...

Fucking too low to count, sir.  Too low to count.
#60 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

I thought this thread was titled "How sexy is your mom from 1-10?" I was like wow....

#61 Posted by Sparkcil (118 posts) -
It depends which suit he's wearing... [Play

SMG, damnit!]

… But he's always at least a 102% (10.2)

;)

#62 Edited by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

The moustache alone is a 10. I mean, come on. Moustache.  It doesn't get any better.

#63 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

1 for the "real" Mario and 1 for Mario because he's a guy.

#64 Posted by Arsenal86 (123 posts) -

10 just because of the moustache, man i love it so much it makes me horny and i am not the only one look at peach but if he ever shaved that off i would give him -10

#65 Posted by 8xBiT (140 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"Couse said:
"Dalai said:
"

Classic Mario gets a 3... but the new, improved Mario is a perfect 10.

It's a creepy... Mario!
"
Dude that's fuckin' creepy. I would never want to meet him in person. Those shrooms are starting to mess with him.
"
I'd hit it."
Yeah with a fucking shovel lol
#66 Posted by jNerd (2012 posts) -

Kenzo287, OVER 9000!?

#67 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

#68 Posted by TheMudlaker (46 posts) -

Resonate, and all you other guys who are afraid of coming off as a homosexual...you all disappoint me.  Mario is dead sexy, so (me being a guy) why should i be afraid of giving him a score of 10? i have a gf.  Resonate your DP makes you look like a fag, i mean, are you trying to come off as sexy to a Giantbomb population mainly composed of guys? Disgusting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.