Mario or Luigi ?

#1 Posted by Dragoness1993 (37 posts) -

Who is better Mario or Luigi?

Cast your vote :)

#2 Posted by jetsetwillie (857 posts) -

there's a difference ?

#3 Posted by GloriousDinosaur (436 posts) -

Is it safe to say that your choice is Mario as this is posted in the Mario forum?

#4 Posted by awadnin (275 posts) -

Both.

#5 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

@jetsetwillie said:

there's a difference ?

Since Super Mario Bros. 2.

#6 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

Goku.

#7 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Wario isn't afraid to take another man's life.

#8 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -
#9 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -
 Bitches leave.
#10 Posted by jipearce (32 posts) -

I find that "it's-a-me, Mario" a little annoying. It's not so bad in and of itself, but it is just overdone. I enjoy Luigi but I believe that he gets a hard rep, and Nintendo don't give him enough cool stuff too do. Thankfully, Im glad they've pulled him out for Luigi's Mansion 2. If it's as good as the original game, should be fun. But again, he's playing on a stereotype that he's a far weaker and less intimidating character than Mario. But I guess it's better than what they do with Peach - putting her into Super Princess Peach (while a fun game in it's own right) just shows you how far behind they are. They need strong women, and only Samus can do that, and what's this - they need American studios to craft games for her.... Sorry to go off tangent - but seriously, are you expecting a proper discussion in this topic in this particular forum?

#11 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

I liked Luigi because he was different. You know, back when the fact that he was green was the only difference between the two.

#12 Edited by captainlantern76 (12 posts) -

@jipearce: Agreed.

For me...no contest: Luigi. He is a much more interesting character. I mean, unlike Mario, he's actually a somewhat fleshed-out character with multiple personality aspects, unlike Mario...

#13 Posted by Soapy86 (2634 posts) -

I've always preferred Luigi, even before Mario 2 when they were differentiated some. No idea why.

#14 Posted by Nightriff (5156 posts) -

Luigi, Mario is an overrated piece of italian shit, and Green is better than Red

#15 Edited by Kyelb22 (298 posts) -

Shouldnt this be a poll?

Also, Luigi. He actually has a personality, unlike Mario.

#16 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -
#17 Edited by BisonHero (6674 posts) -

Year of Luigi, motherfuckers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.