Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mark of the Ninja

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2012

From the creators of the Shank series comes a 2D stealth game featuring a ninja Champion bearing a magical tattoo that brings great power at a heavy price, in order to bring bloody vengeance against his clan's enemies.

Unable to get scroll 2 on level 8?

chrismith85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chrismith85

Has anyone else had this problem? On level 8, "The Inner Keep", I've picked up scroll number 2 three separate times and it's not showing up in the menu. This is the scroll that's in the challenge room where you have to drag the bodies through the lasers.

I may have screwed it up because the first time I did that room, I didn't quite do it 'properly'. At the very end, instead of throwing a body across the electric pole to deactivate the final laser, I climbed up and over, dropping down between the electric pole and the laser. I then touched the electric beam from the left, which knocked me backwards through the laser, where I was able to pick up the scroll.

I've since re-done it the correct way (by disabling the final laser), but subsequent attempts haven't actually made the scroll show up in any of the menus. Has anyone else encountered this? I'm hoping there's a fix, because I don't want to have to play through the entire game again to get that achievement.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By MildMolasses

Are you sure that is actually scroll number 2? Is it possible that there is still another one around and you have just mistakenly convinced yourself that the challenge room one is the one you need?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.