Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Heroes Omega

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Marvel Heroes was a free-to-play online action-RPG originally lead by one of the key people behind Diablo and Diablo 2, David Brevik. It featured many playable heroes from various Marvel properties. Both Marvel Heroes and it's developer, Gazillion Entertainment, shut down on November 24th, 2017.

Is it worth springing for early access?

tumes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By tumes

Jeff seemed to enjoy it... Maybe... At least he played it a lot. Is it good enough to spring for the $60 so I can play it over the weekend, or is it really just freemium good?

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Its freemium good, $60 wont get you anything of worth except time saving. Your best just waiting for the release.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

$15 is all I would pay - to get a better choice of heros - but as ppl have already said, there is no way of trying them out before buying so it is a bit of a crap shoot.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By rebgav

It is absolutely not worth buying a $60 pack to get in early for one weekend. This thing "ships" on Tuesday so you'd be better off waiting until next weekend and playing it for free.

That said, the "founders program" is supposed to end before launch so if you really, really, really want a specific premium pack then it might be worthwhile to buy it now. I am sure that they'll have new premium packs available on launch but I don't think there's been any information about those yet.

Edit: Also worth noting; Early access seems to have been eaten up by a lot of server downtime so, seriously, don't buy in for early access.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.