Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Heroes Omega

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Marvel Heroes was a free-to-play online action-RPG originally lead by one of the key people behind Diablo and Diablo 2, David Brevik. It featured many playable heroes from various Marvel properties. Both Marvel Heroes and it's developer, Gazillion Entertainment, shut down on November 24th, 2017.

My Iron Man Playthrough

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GleasonRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

Hey guys!

I'm relatively new to these forums(and probably the game as well) but I have enjoyed my time(about 40 hours) with Marvel Heroes so far and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in watching me play the game. I'm currently working on an Iron Man playthrough(after Daredevil almost made me want to stop playing the game) and I am uploading it to my youtube channel. I thought if any group of people would be interested in this it would be you guys.

So here is the first part(of 20 currently) of my Iron Man playthrough. Any suggestions, criticisms, advice etc. is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.