Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Heroes Omega

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Marvel Heroes was a free-to-play online action-RPG originally lead by one of the key people behind Diablo and Diablo 2, David Brevik. It featured many playable heroes from various Marvel properties. Both Marvel Heroes and it's developer, Gazillion Entertainment, shut down on November 24th, 2017.

What do I need to know to choose a hero?

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Hey Gang, I want to buy one hero and I have no idea which one I'll end up liking most! Right now I'm playing as a Thing which seems okay, just got a free Scarlet Witch which I didn't like as much because turns out I don't like ranged as much. Was wondering what I should know about the other Heroes before doing something stupid like buying one sight unseen. Do all of them end up with pretty cool abilities like Jeff's Captain America? Do any of them end up feeling like the Monk from Diablo 3? Maybe Thor might be along those lines. I don't know, I can't know! Someone tell me!

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
    deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

I was going to say Iron Fist, but he's not in there yet. Maybe wait for Luke Cage?

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Human Torch is the next hero they're going to add according to their twitter account.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

ranged, control, DPS, tank? projectile, magic, brawler?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.