kidavenger's Marvel Heroes (PC) review

MIndless fun

I just finished the story mode, this is the most face rolling game I've ever played. I really want to like this game, and I sort of do, but everything about the actual gameplay is just a substandard Diablo with a lot of free to play hooks.

The characters are very well done and look great, but when you get a bunch of them together in a boss fight, it's just chaos with all the powers flying around, apparently things get harder in the 10 man raiding content, that is the sort of stuff I'm normally interested in, but positioning is extremely irritating the way this game controls with m+kb I really think I'd hate raiding in this game.

edit: it's been a week since I finished and I'm still playing daily and enjoying it.

Other reviews for Marvel Heroes (PC)

How much can change in a year... 0

Back at launch, the game got some pretty decent to mediocre reviews with many calling the game out on its performance, its free-to-play model and being unable to make your own hero. As a huge supporter of the game, believe me when I say the game deserved those reviews then. Prices were steep, getting heroes was cumbersome or another money sink and there was little to no end-game progression. Yet the remarkable turnaround is one of the huge success stories about the game as anyone who's played s...

The Question Is: Who Do You Love? 0

Man, I sure love Marvel Heroes. I’ve picked up both of the Advance Packs, which are moderately high buy-in (though roughly a unit and a car in, say, Warhammer) packages that pre-purchase all the upcoming heroes for the game’s next year of development. The game’s had a bit more than a year of development. I’ve also invested occasionally in costumes, boosts, “team-up” heroes (essentially uncontrolled sidekick characters/purchased buffs, depending on how you equi...