graphicartist21's Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (Nintendo DS) review

Total let down

This game had more hype than anything else. For a fighting game I would have to give very low standards indeed. The controls are sticky and hard to define, it is more of a one but mashing game. The enemies are extremely easy no matter the level and there is not alot of special moves its basically jump and punch alot and they are dead, normally you dont even take damage. The fact that you can buy more costumes, levels and art work are the only bonuses to the game. Granted you can move through out the area while fighting but it is very choppy and there is really no reason to escape where as the enemy is so easy to beat with a full on frontal attack. So I would rank this as a new low for fighting games but has potential. A sequel with quite a few tweaks to the game play as well as the difficulty may be an interesting game.