PSN IDs for great pinball scoreboard challenge time!

#1 Posted by Magicallystoopid (467 posts) -

Since I only have one other person on my friends list that has Marvel Pinball, and I'm sure that's the case with other people on here.  Why not make a topic where people can leave their PSN IDs so we can all beef our hero and team scores up a bit.

PSN ID: Haikufrenzy

Let me know your from Giant Bomb when you send the request please.

#2 Posted by miva2 (224 posts) -

PSN ID: miva2

I just got this game from Playstation Plus. It's awesome! imo much better than ZEN pinball, which was already very good.

Maybe (just maybe) it's even better than pokemon pinball, but i have yet to decide that.

I really like the music.

#3 Posted by PSB_Vam (25 posts) -

PSN: PS_Vam

Got this from PlayStation Plus as well. Never really liked pinball but this game is fun and addicting.

#4 Posted by miva2 (224 posts) -

@PSB_Vam:

it is!

I love how they start fighting and it's up to the player to decide the fight xD

#5 Posted by saxmusician20 (135 posts) -

PSN ID: brentsax20 I don't have the recent Marvel expansion pack yet though.

#6 Posted by EightBitShik (1333 posts) -

I need more friends for this as well Eightbitshik just say you are from Giantbomb

#7 Edited by EthanielRain (580 posts) -

EthanielRain (mention GB in request)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.