Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Trading Card Game

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 27, 2007

Marvel Trading Card Game is a video game based on Upper Deck's VS. System card game.

Marvel TCG- Has anyone played PC version?

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By egg

I just downloaded the PC version but there doesn't seem to be a way to play the campaign.

A campaign for PC version almost certainly exists, I know this because of screenshots, and because the 2 reviews for the PC version (gamespot and cheatcodecentral) mention nothing of there being no campaign. Though page 2 of the cheatcodecentral review is missing: http://www.cheatcc.com/pc/rev/marveltradingcardgamereview2.html#.UPdyKPJa25L (Is there a way to make it work?) Lastly there is 3rd a review of the game but it's by PC Gamer. I could ask if anyone here has the mag with the review in it. According to metacritic, the review is from Nov 2007, p.76. Lastly here is the gamrankings page, but the same 3 reviews are shown: http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/932926-marvel-trading-card-game/index.html

I'm guessing that the campaign requires making an online account (which is no longer possible since online is shut down) but can anyone who played it confirm this for me? I'd rather not make assumptions.

Below is a screenshot of a campaign cutscene, which is clearly not PSP or DS version.

No Caption Provided
    stevensmith886

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By stevensmith886

I want to play this trading game onlineor on my pc ut i can't find link for actual site to play the trading card game but am a great big fan of marvel so please send me a friend request on facebook and then post the link to play card game in my message box and then i will be gratefull

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.