Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Beginning with the events of Marvel's Secret War and going into Civil War, players will take control of several Marvel characters in this follow up to the first Ultimate Alliance game.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Trailer

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Activision have released a trailer for the sequel to their 2006 brawler.

Activision are expanding on the idea with a new storyline, additional characters and a revamped fighting engine.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By RichardLOlson
    I can't wait for this game to come out....it looks so awsome.
    DXSSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DXSSI

I'm in.  Perhaps a bit lame that they're reusing the superhero registration act storyline from the comics, but since I don't actually read comics it doesn't really bother me.

Also, I have to ask: is the WWE headquarters okay?

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

n-Space is handling the Wii and DS versions.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By End_Boss

Am I the only one who thought that this game looks really bad? I mean, not the gameplay: all of that looks intact from the other games and will surely involve good times. But the graphics... Man, those character models are hideous.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

End_Boss said:
    "Am I the only one who thought that this game looks really bad? I mean, not the gameplay: all of that looks intact from the other games and will surely involve good times. But the graphics... Man, those character models are hideous."
    I dunno what I think about Iron Man's character model.  But it would be hard to render sleek metal, I guess.

The CG in the cutscenes looks less professional than the CG cutscenes from the first Ultimate Alliance.  I wonder if they made them in-studio rather than bringing in an outside team for it.
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By StaticFalconar
    End_Boss said:
    "Am I the only one who thought that this game looks really bad? I mean, not the gameplay: all of that looks intact from the other games and will surely involve good times. But the graphics... Man, those character models are hideous."
    I'm sure its just because its in ultra prealpha build before they even try to put hi res textures in. But then again, it is a trailer and kinda confuses me that they just didn't wait longer til say E3 to announce this (after it can be polished up some more).
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Linkyshinks
    StaticFalconar said:
    "End_Boss said:
    I'm sure its just because its in ultra prealpha build before they even try to put hi res textures in. But then again, it is a trailer and kinda confuses me that they just didn't wait longer til say E3 to announce this (after it can be polished up some more)."

I am pretty sure it will be at Comic Con NY today.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.